Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

Well, I'm very pleased to have finally made something in my new attic space! This top Valentine tag is the one I made for my daughter. She loves the colour pink!
This bottom tag, I made for my son - it was the first one I made and I tried to make it look less pink and girl-y by adding the music notes. I mailed it off to the west coast earlier this week and am hoping it arrived in time for today.

These are some of my first efforts at making tags and I hope my layouts improve as I get more experience. It's new to me to be designing as I go along with no idea how things will turn out. the process is fun even though a bit nerve-wracking!

Can any of you experienced creative readers tell me if it's normal to be afraid of creating a dud?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails