Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Oh dear …

How is it possible that I have too much stuff here in my craft room?  IMG_1350 
Can you see my able assistant flaked out on the chair? if he wasn’t so cute, I’d give him the boot; I could pile a lot of stuff on that chair if it wasn’t occupied :)

I’m not seriously complaining; I do love my stashes and thrilled that I have my own space to let it all hang out. But I do want to tidy it up.

One more view of the chaos:IMG_1353 There is good news – I’m working on two different journals! Have a peek:IMG_1355 IMG_1354
One is a visual journal of random events in my life and the other is a Yoga journal from a chakra workshop I am in. They are both coming along nicely.

It’s time for my yoga class then back to face the mess! 
Cheers!

3 comments:

Cynthia of Cynful Creations said...

What's that expression? A clean house is a sign of a misspent life? Create on, never mind the mess!! Unless you can't find what you're looking for, in which case, maybe a bit of a tidy up is a good thing. :) P.S. Love the photo of your able assistant!

T's Daily Treasures said...

At least you have one space to let it all hang out. Mine is all over the place. We just returned from a 10 day trip to Nepal. I always say I will journal along the way but never get very far. I so admire anyone who can actually put together any kinda of journal. Have a great week. Tammy

T's Daily Treasures said...

Hey Lorraine. Was good to see your comment today. How come you're not blogging? Hope all is well. :) Best wishes, Tammy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails