Thursday, November 3, 2011

More About My SoulCollage® Cards

IMG_1680 
In a recent post, I mentioned that I had started making a deck of SoulCollage® cards.  I’m showing some of the cards I’ve made here. The process is easy, fun and fascinating.
IMG_1677 IMG_1679
I made these cards in an intuitive way without giving thought to what the content might mean. I just went with what pleased me to put together.
The next step is for me to ‘read’ the cards, a process which I haven’t done yet but which I’m looking forward to.

  IMG_1948
I was even inspired to make a fabric pouch to hold my cards. For me to dig out my sewing machine proves how much I value these cards because as much as I like the idea of sewing, it just isn’t something I enjoy doing.

The only projects I will undertake to sew are things where measuring, cutting, straight stitched lines and perfection don’t matter all that much! If I make a mistake, I just keep going.

This site has a good explanation of what SoulCollage® is, if you would like to learn more.  If you already do SoulCollage®, I’d love to hear from you.

1 comment:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

After you posted about it last time, I signed up for their newsletter and have been to the site but haven't done anything else at this point. I like your pouch and the cards you are creating. I never really learned to sew so anything I try my hand at in that regard will never, ever be perfect. But I'm a firm believer that handmade does not need to be perfect. It's heartmade and that's what makes it special. Best wishes to you, Tammy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails