Saturday, March 17, 2012

Catching Up

Here are some things that I've been up to for the past few days:

I signed up for this Photography Class. I can't wait for the class to begin in April.

A couple of days ago, I began the Letter Love 101 class with Joanne Sharpe.
Loving it so far. The following photograph is the cover of Joanna's journal - so inspiring:
This site has many good tips and videos for scrapbooking and organizing.

Listening to Katie Melua a lot these days. Especially this pretty song.

I almost for got mention Pinterest! So much fun to find be able to pin tutorials and inspiring photographs on my boards there. Have a look at my Boards here!

Every time I start a new class, I have to re-organize my workspace to bring out the supplies I need for the new class, so I've been busy revamping my work table ... again. Just need to make a trip to Michaels for a couple of lettering pens . Luckily, I have one of their discount coupons.

I have been working on my Mexico Travel Journal. Photos will be coming later this week.



1 comment:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Sounds like you are staying busy and creative. Hope you have a wonderful week. Tammy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails