Thursday, November 5, 2009

I Did It! My First Journal Page


Thanks to Teesha Moore and her fabulous videos, I finally started a Journal! Here is my first page - not quite finished and not quite perfect but I'm happy with how it's coming along.

I learned so much in the process of finding images and playing with them on this page. Fear and fun = exciting!


Now that I see the page near completion, I see how much of 'me' is showing up - my shyness for one thing - look how my subject is peeking out from behind those roses.
I can't wait to do some more pages.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks like you had such fun doing it. I've never journaled like this before. I rarely express myself through art, only writing. Perhaps I need to start.

I'll pop over to Teesha's blog and have a look. Thanks for the tip off about this technique!

Maggi said...

This looks awesome! Art journaling is so fun and the best part is that mistakes don't exist! lol

Carole said...

Great Journal! I was hooked on Teesha Moore for awhile...I couldn't get enough!!! I secretly have a real love for color but for me I've realized I need to stick to more muted colors...for now:)
Thanks for stopping by!
xxx.........C

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails