Monday, February 12, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day

Finally, I got some cards made up - hooray for me! My craft room is proving to be quite functional after all that reorganizing. This vintage cupid image is one of my favourites.
Since my trip to Paris last year, I can't get enough of the Eiffel, and here it is reflected in my cards. The vintage French stamps depict a graceful woman. They may be from the '50's and were issued in a number of colours and price points.
Back to my crafting desk to play with more stamps and papers! Enjoy your day!

3 comments:

Heather said...

These cards are lovely!! Hope you had a nice Valentine's day!

LP Vintage said...

Hi Orange Blossom Goddess - nice name! Thank you for the compliment on my cards - I do appreciate that.

I like the photo on your profile - it reminds me of the image on the French stamps on my cards. Also, I noticed you're from Toronto, Canada - that's where I am - small world!

Heather said...

Small world indeed!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails