Monday, February 19, 2007

Ephemera Too!

Aren't these the prettiest lamps?
Barbara Griffin, shop owner





I made it down to the Sunday Market on Sunday and snapped some photos to share with you. I mentioned in my last post that I get to mind the shop for Barbara sometime. Between sales, I get to putter around and just feast my eyes on all the goodies. You can get into serious trouble in this store, no matter what you collect. Look at the stacks of textiles and that's only some of it. Barbara's store is called Ephemera Too and is located in the North Building of the St Lawrence Market at the corner of Front Street and Jarvis in Toronto. She shares the store space with Kelly Stapleton who also has an amazing selection of kitchen collectibles, clothing, handbags etc. I'll post some pictures of her shop in a few days. In the meantime, here's the link to Barbara's eBay store.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails