Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Prepare to Swoon if you Love Paris

I nearly swooned when I saw the new issue of Romantic Homes which features Paris Style! Luckily I was in the grocery store and I was able to steady myself by leaning on my grocery cart.
Many lovely photos of food, shopping, apartment decorating. flea market finds throughout the issue.
The book shown here Joie de Vivre by Robert Arbor is one of my favourite ones featuring a good glimpse of day to day family life in France with some great recipes and cooking tips. I've been following the method he uses to make himself and his children an afternoon cup of hot cocoa - what a treat!
Paris Flea Marketing - yes, count me in!
Oops, why is this picture tilted - hmm, I need to figure that out in my photo program. - Sandra Evertson shares her ideas for making an original print - just beautiful.

This is truly a wonderful issue of Romantic Homes. I hope my copy survives being droooled on several times a day.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll have to be on the lookout for this issue. I've had "Joie de Vivre" on my Amazon wish list for some time--may have to break down and buy it, based on your recommendation!

LP Vintage said...

Hi Diane, I hope you find this issue - not sure why but I only saw it on one news stand and there was only one copy, which I quickly grabbed! My Amazon wish list is quite long; the more blogs I read, the longer it gets!

Sadie Olive said...

I just wanted to leave a note to say I am so happy I found your blog! I too love everything French and need to rush out and look for this magazine! :)

Sara

LP Vintage said...

Hi Sadie - So glad you found my blog. I hope you find the magazine - it's a keeper!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails