Saturday, May 8, 2010

I'm off !!

Today is the day I leave for Spain! One week in Barcelona
then by train to the Perpignan
area of France for another week. (I didn't take the photo here, I got
it via a friend of Bruce's - thank you).

Hard to imagine that I will be taking this same route
tomorrow. Our plan is to hop on the red tourist
bus first thing to get an overview of the city.

I have packed my journals and journaling tools so I can make up
pages on the spot.That's the plan, we'll see if I get side-tracked from it.
I will definitely make daily notes, otherwise each day blends into
the next and the week becomes a blur.

My four friends and I plan to promote the local economy
of each area we're visiting by drinking our share of vino tinto.
And those two words are the extent of my Spanish vocabulary!

I promise to share photos when I return!


2 comments:

HeARTworks said...

We'll be eagerly awaiting pictures! After France and Italy, Spain is my next favorite country! Patsy from
HeARTworks

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

I love Spain! Have a fabulous time. But then again, how could you not? My younger son who was 9 when we went, wrote down Spanish words in a journal while we were there. I bought him a book and tape when we got back home, not realizing it was for adults. He learned how to ask for wine and beer for his dear mom. HA! Wishing you all the best, Tammy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails