Saturday, June 12, 2010

I have to whip this place into shape!

Here is the current state of my attic crafting space:

IMG_2523

Next Saturday, My Desert Cottage is hosting Where Bloggers Create and I am committed to showing my space!

IMG_2524

I know it’s a week away but I want to have photographs ready to load up so I don’t have the thought of them nagging at me all week.

Plus and I want to get some journaling and collage stuff done and that will mean making a mess of a different kind. I need to sort and scrap the fodder from my trip.

IMG_2525

On Monday night I have my first yoga class (I can feel my joints creaking already). On Tuesday, I’m catching up with my journaling friends, Diane and Cynthia, and on Thursday I’m hosting the knitting group which means more tidying up on the first floor.  Hopefully, it will be  good weather and we can knit out on the deck until dark.

Now you know where I’ll be for the next few hours.

2 comments:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Wow! You are busy, busy. I finished school tody and am so happy to have time on my hands. Two weeks from today and we'll be in the States for summer vacation. Woo hoo! Good luck getting your creative space organized before next weekend. Best wishes, Tammy

Decor To Adore said...

What a wonderfully creative space!

I adore your storage solutions. They have inspired me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails