Sunday, May 13, 2012

Antiques at Aberfoyle

Yesterday started at 5:15 a.m. when I got up to get ready for a full day of antiquing with some friends.We arrived at the show which is about an hour's drive west of Toronto, all bright-eyed just after 8 a.m. 
We saw faded things:
Rusty things
Pretty chairs in pretty colours
Nice table setting at Chat Noir.
Cupcakes that were both pretty and delicious!
Gorgeous old trunk with the name of one of my favourite Ontario towns.
I bought this book with maps of old London, England
Some wonderful old Air Mail envelopes that I scored!
After about 7 hours at the show, I really did have a Bonne Nuit!




Thank you for a fun day of hunting and gathering, Cynthia and Colleen!

2 comments:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful outing. That book of maps and the air mail envelopes will be great for artwork. Have a fabulous day. Tammy

LP Vintage said...

Hi Tammy - It really was a great outing with perfect company and weather. I am really looking forward to using the maps and envelopes in my art journal pages. Thanks for your visit and comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails