Thursday, September 27, 2007

Karla's Party and a Free Digital Scrapblog Site

At the last minute, I joined Karla's What-Do-You-Love party. To join in, we had to post some pictures on our blog and tell what we love about our home. I had already posted about our fabulous new floor and Karla has kindly added my link on her party posting. Thank you to all who visit my blog from her link!
Just this morning, I discovered a free Digital Scrapping site that lets you make quick and easy pages to share in various ways. I made a two page scrapbook in no time and with two clicks, I was able to insert the pages into my blog - what a no-hassle way to do scrapbooking!
My pages are here. Please share with me if you make some pages too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your kind comments on my blog :) I live about 4 hours east of you so no worries about competition at flea markets! lol

Your photos are beautiful btw!

Joy :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails