Thursday, December 30, 2010

Shoe Styles

IMG_3033 
When I saw these shoes on the Metro in Paris, it got me noticing men’s shoe styles everywhere I went. The photo is a bit blurry, but I had to pretend I was just browsing through the photographs on my camera when I took the shot.

Don’t you find the blue shoelaces fascinating? I was even more mesmerized when the wearer turned and I got a peek at his socks- they were the same shade of electric blue as the laces! 

Here’s a very spiffy pair in a shoestore -

 IMG_3048

 IMG_3163

I couldn’t see anything wrong with these ones besides the missing laces but they were discarded on a Paris street!!

IMG_3649

These are from a Centraal Museum display in Utrecht, NL.

IMG_3165 
A display of women’s shoes at the Paris Flea Market I attended. Love the giant one.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails